FOLDING FRAME DESIGN
48V 10AH BATTERY
500W POWERFUL MOTOR
ALL-TERRAIN FAT TIRES
FRONT & REAR SUSPENTION
FOLDING FRAME DESIGN
48V 10AH BATTERY
500W POWERFUL MOTOR
ALL-TERRAIN FAT TIRES
FRONT & REAR SUSPENTION
Out of stock
At Ridel Bikes, we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We are confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products.
Every bike is covered under a limited one (1) year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Warranty parts will only be shipped within the continental United States and Hawaii.
Ridel Bikes’ bicycle components include:
- Electrical parts: motor, controller, LCD display
- Mechanical parts: forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware
These parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase.
Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Ridel Bikes’ lithium ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage caused by power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, and normal wear or water damage.
Scope of Warranty Service
What will we do to correct problems with your bike?
- If a component is deemed defective or damaged prior to usage by the owner (including damage from shipping), we will issue a replacement part. In addition, we will assist in replacing any defective part(s).
- We will provide the original owner with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged, and the cause is not determined to be user error, we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide you with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
What will we not do?
- Ridel will not replace any parts without first being provided with photos or videos of the damaged part.
- We will not offer warranty service to second owners.
- We will not replace any damaged parts if the damage is determined to have been caused by the user.
- We will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon with Ridel Bikes prior to any services.
- Ridel Bikes will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
The following situations are excluded from this warranty, or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Wear and tear are not covered under warranty for components.
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or misusage, normal wear, water damage, or improper upkeep (refer to the manual for upkeep).
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components.
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with our Warranty Claims Process (see below).
- Damage to or failure of products resulting from weather or normal wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after possession of the product has been transferred to the customer.
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter) .
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled, except by Ridel Bikes or an authorized Ridel Bikes dealer.
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially .
- Bicycles not registered with Ridel Bikes by the customer within 60 days of delivery/sale .
- Any damage resulting from the use of a third-party battery charger.
- If the customer arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Claims (Warranty Claims Process)
Register your bike within 60 days of purchase. Other goods purchased from partner sites do not require registration.
- If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself, or try to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Ridel Bikes. Doing so may invalidate your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the products in question, and may also create the risk of injury.
- Contact Ridel Bikes via email to submit your warranty claim: email@example.com. Ridel Bikes will not replace any component without first being provided with photos or video of the damaged part.
- We will contact you to make plans for inspection and any warranty repairs
All claims to this warranty must be made through Ridel Bikes. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Ridel Bikes within one (1) year of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to email@example.com.
Shipping Damage Claims
Upon receiving your bike, IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept shipping damage claims later than 30 days from receipt of the product.
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign off on the shipment.
- Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images if possible.
- Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
- Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a Ridel Bikes customer service representative.
Please contact our Technical Support Team for return/replacement instructions via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1-513-813-0708.
Shipping & Delivery
RIDEL Bikes currently offer shipping services in the US and Canada.
RIDEL Bikes offers FREE Shipping with FedEx Ground (US Domestic) and DHL (Canada).
Orders for in-Stock items will be shipped out on the same day (before 14:00EST) . Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with shipment tracking information.
Our Free Shipping policy is for ONE delivery. Our shipping partners will typically make multiple attempts to deliver your new e-bike. If for any reason a subsequent delivery is required, you will be charged for those delivery fees.
Expedited shipping services are also available, transit time and cost vary depending on the destination. Address specific information can be found in the shipping calculator while checking out or here.
If you would like to make an address change to your order, you have 24 hours to notify our Support team. After 24 hours, there will be a $25 change fee if your order has not yet been processed/shipped.
Shipping information and policies only apply to the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to Hawaii, or Alaska.
* A signature will be required upon delivery of any order valued at $300 or higher. Any person in the household can sign for the order.
Please email RIDEL Bikes Support for additional information: email@example.com or using our contact page.
For all Pre-Order purchases, please refer to the product page for shipping updates.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
The frame is specially designed to fold into a compact form, making it easy to transport and store. Simply by flipping two switches, one on the handlebar stem and one in the center of the frame, anyone can quickly fold the bike and carry it into buildings, up and down stairs, or on public transportation.
Batteries are hidden from view, concealed within the rugged aluminum alloy frame. The 48V 12.8Ah battery pack offers a range of over 60 miles per charge with pedal assist, or around 40 miles in throttle mode.
The bike’s 500W motor pumps out 65nm of torque, giving it the ability to power through almost any kind of rugged terrain you might encounter.
FRONT SUSPENSION FORK
The front suspension fork features 60 mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout. Combined with the super fat tires, this gives you the smoothest possible ride on virtually any terrain.
REAR SHOCK ABSORBER
The battery is hidden from view, concealed within the bike’s transom. When you need to recharge, the battery is easily accessible via a panel in the frame. The 36V 7.2Ah battery can be fully charged within 2–3 hours.
Super fat Chaoyang 20 x 4.0 all-terrain tires provide improved grip and traction on even the most challenging terrain, from heavily trafficked city streets to off-road dirt trails, whatever the season. The specially designed 4-inch tires are designed to decrease the cumulative pressure of the bike and rider byincreasing the surface contact area. Want to go riding in the snow? These all-terrain tires make it possible.
I use it a lot for camping. I put it in my small RV and when I get to my destination, I ride it like a mad man. I love the power, the toughness, and the ease it has to ride on any terrain.
Hills don’t stand a chance against me and my Tripster!! Climbs any hill no matter how steep it is with the easiest ease.
The build of it is very sturdy and solid, where it makes it durable. You make think it’s not because it folds but this bike is built the hulk.
The pedal assist is so great on a ebike. Can ride around without the strenuous work.
works great for me and my brother. 4 thumps up from the both of us. We need to buy one for each other.
My husband brought for me as a birthday gift. I love it so much cause I can take it anywhere in my car and get some exercise with it and after I am too tired to pedal I use the pedal assist or the throttle. I do cruise around the neighborhood and my neighbors are always asking where they can get one.